CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog 2

A.

I dont think that a supercomputer could control anything. I beleive that it would be pointless to have a computer that had access to resources and supplies could do anything without a human being exexute the actions. I dont think that supercomputers could rule or control anything and that people would not allow this to happen.

B. I beleive that she dislikes groups or organizations. I think that she feels that a individual could accomplish more because alone you dont worry about others opinions. I beleive the possibilities that she is talking about are succeding at something. I completely agree with Rand on this.

D. Individualism, in my opinion means that a person can "make it" if he or she applies themselves and work hard. I think that this goes hand in hand with freedom. Rand's definition of individualism clashes with my definition. To me her definition means to stand alone. I feel that everyone needs someone elses help every now and then.

0 comments: